9 universal fashion hacks for every gorgeous girlOn November 5, 2021 by Emma Collymore
Fashion is your personal expression, regardless of whether you follow the trends of the runway or not. Although style is to look glamorous, you also need to keep an eye on your comfort factor. It would be wrong to say that the fashion world is biased towards petite women. They certainly have more brands, trends and choices compared to others in size plus. However, we have 9 cool fashion tricks to help you better style, even with a few extra pounds.
1. Choose the right brand. Well, most larger women don’t wear the right size, which is a serious mistake. Look for brands that deal exclusively with larger women’s clothing to find what fits your size.
2. Wear cotton. If you tend to sweat a lot, you need to give up synthetic clothes as much as possible. Polyester and similar fabrics can hug your body in the wrong places. Look for cotton and its derivatives that can never go wrong.
3. Invest in corrective clothing. Honestly, corrective clothing is not designed to hide your fat. It is designed to emphasize the shape of your body and smooth out curves. If you are new to buying adjustable clothes, watch the size because you need to breathe while trying on the perfect outfits.
4. Use the right outfits. Larger women have their dilemmas when it comes to choosing dresses. If you have a heavy lower body, you need halter dresses that can emphasize your neck and shoulders. On the other hand, someone with big hands should wear shorts instead of a maxi dress.
5. Play with paints. Just because you don’t have a perfect body doesn’t mean you need to wear dull and soft colors. The right combination of shades can change your appearance and appearance in many ways. Just be sure to consider the season, although there are no more fixed rules in fashion.
6. Work with accessories. Simple accessories, such as a gorgeous clear neckline, a pair of earrings or a large clutch, can change your entire outfit. Accessories also don’t have to be expensive, given that you will find cheaper options online.
7. Purchase high heels. Every girl needs high heels. By heels we do not mean wedges. Stilettos can add height to your everyday look and can be a smart choice for just about any occasion. If you are looking for something more unique and fashionable, you can try high heel heels.
8. Always experiment more. Larger women need to try new things. Unfortunately, many girls do not like to step out of their comfort zone, which is a big mistake. If you want to look like a million bucks, you have to be different in your approach to style.
9. Safe with button. Buttoned shirts are incredibly comfortable to wear to work and everyday and you will never go wrong with one, especially when paired with beautiful jeans.
Start buying your closet now!