How to become a Victoria’s Secret modelOn March 20, 2022 by Emma Collymore
Becoming a model of Victoria’s Secret is a difficult task. Millions hope to become a model and sign a contract with Victoria’s Secret. Appear in the office of Victoria’s Secret in his bathing suit with a box of chocolates will not work.
Top 10 Insider Tips to Become a Victoria’s Secret Model:
1. Ask someone to take a picture of you. As simple as it may sound, you will need this picture to contact a reliable modeling agency. Agencies that help with the casting of Victoria’s Secret model will want to see how you look in the movie.
2. Go for an open call at Ford or Elite in New York. The two agencies are primarily responsible for negotiating Victoria’s Secret model contracts. An open call is a time that agencies set aside to meet new models. Call them and ask if they will have “open calls” or search for this information on their website. When you arrive, be sure to look amazing and have the shots in hand.
3. If you are denied, get to work. Contact the local modeling agencies where you live with your pictures. When you sign up, get ready to make friends with professional photographers. These images you will need to attract the attention of Victoria’s Secret.
4. Register on the model sites. Use Google to find them. The world needs to know you’re there.
5. Be measured and be realistic. The perfect height of the Victoria’s Secret model – 5’9 “standing barefoot with body sizes 34-24-34.
6. Be lean. You have to go to the gym. Stop eating junk food. If you are not so thin by nature, but have the basic type of figure of the model Victoria’s Secret, hire a nutritionist and trainer.
7. Be on the cover of Vogue under 18. Significantly increases your chances.
8. Participate in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show contest. In 2009, Victoria’s Secret held open calls in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and Miami to begin a career as an unknown model. There are currently four requirements for participation in the competition. Models must be women between the ages of 18 and 30 from the United States and at least 5 feet 8 inches (barefoot). Competitions are held once a year. Google and keep an eye on it.
9. Be a professional. Be on time. Don’t stay up late and don’t party before filming. Be good.
10. Meet Edward Rosek. For the past fifteen years Edward Razek has been the man behind the Victoria’s Secret casting. He is responsible for choosing who walks the catwalk and who appears in their advertisements. He played an important role in launching the careers of Heidi Klum and Daniela Pestova to superstar status.
Secret insider tips on how to become a Victoria’s Secret model or how to become a successful model, read my blog at: